Internships in XCEL Performance Health & Wellness are available during the academic semester and summer (this is a semester long internship, not based on hours required from school). As an intern we expect you to bring energy and engaged in the company through critical thinking and project development. It is a highly active experience with coaches and athletes from a wide array of skill levels including youth, high school, college, and professional athletes. This internship will prepare you by developing and using your knowledge into practical experience for a future career in the human performance, health & wellness field.
- Teach dynamic warm-up and flexibility drills
- Demonstrate knowledge of training techniques
- Assist in creating custom work outs for clients
- Be eager to learn and accept constructive criticism
- Be comfortable interacting with clients and parents
- Present yourself in a manner that will reinforces your status as a role model for impressionable young athletes.
- 30-40-hour work week (summer)
- Pursuing or hold a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or a related field
- Obtained or pursuing a NSCA CSCS, CSCCa, SCCC, or CPT
- College Athletic experience
Candidates please email a cover letter, resume or CV, and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com